A Little Photoshop

 :: Flight Sims :: Media

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Photoshop

Post  Duke on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Some random Photoshop. I spent forever making it so let me know what you think.

avatar
Duke

Posts : 782
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-01-03
Age : 28
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  Air_Chief_Marshall on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Looks good, Perhaps don't blur it so much to catch the purpose a little bit more. Nice idea however it's really capturing the 'alliance' between the two teams. Maybe use the FSX Thunderbirds Logo and the FSX Thunderbirds Logo if it's in 'FSX'. Nice work I love it!
avatar
Air_Chief_Marshall

Posts : 251
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.darwinflyingschoolvirtual.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  Duke on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Air_Chief_Marshall wrote:Looks good, Perhaps don't blur it so much to catch the purpose a little bit more. Nice idea however it's really capturing the 'alliance' between the two teams. Maybe use the FSX Thunderbirds Logo and the FSX Thunderbirds Logo if it's in 'FSX'. Nice work I love it!

I had to blur it do to all the editing I had to do but maybe I'll find a way to not have so much blur but still disguise the obvious edits.
avatar
Duke

Posts : 782
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-01-03
Age : 28
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  Jesse "Burst" on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Nice shot Duke!
avatar
Jesse "Burst"
Admin

Posts : 1424
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-01-02
Age : 27
Location : TN

View user profile http://www.fsxthunderbirds.net

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  Duke on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:46 pm

FSXTB_#1_"Burst" wrote:Nice shot Duke!

Thanks burst Smile
avatar
Duke

Posts : 782
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-01-03
Age : 28
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 am

Awesome work!
Duke send me this smoke i want it!!!
avatar
FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT"

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-08
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  Duke on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 am

FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" wrote:Awesome work!
Duke send me this smoke i want it!!!

Lol Its just hand drawn in although I wish I could have something like it for FSX.
avatar
Duke

Posts : 782
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-01-03
Age : 28
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  Air_Chief_Marshall on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 am

Duke wrote:
Air_Chief_Marshall wrote:Looks good, Perhaps don't blur it so much to catch the purpose a little bit more. Nice idea however it's really capturing the 'alliance' between the two teams. Maybe use the FSX Thunderbirds Logo and the FSX Thunderbirds Logo if it's in 'FSX'. Nice work I love it!

I had to blur it do to all the editing I had to do but maybe I'll find a way to not have so much blur but still disguise the obvious edits.

I understand. Now worries, It looks great perhaps you should use that to plan a Air show with both the FSX Blue Angels and the FSX Thunderbirds. However, that wouldn't really work. Cause the Thunderbirds are short of two team members.
avatar
Air_Chief_Marshall

Posts : 251
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.darwinflyingschoolvirtual.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:52 am

Duke wrote:
FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" wrote:Awesome work!
Duke send me this smoke i want it!!!

Lol Its just hand drawn in although I wish I could have something like it for FSX.
Yeah Sadly D:
I would love to have such a smoke on FSX, that would just be awesome.
Anyway nice done with "hand drawing" Wink
avatar
FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT"

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-08
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  DFflyer on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Yeah the fsx smoke is terrible imo.

DFflyer

Posts : 40
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  Jesse "Burst" on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:10 pm

I understand. Now worries, It looks great perhaps you should use that to plan a Air show with both the FSX Blue Angels and the FSX Thunderbirds. However, that wouldn't really work. Cause the Thunderbirds are short of two team members.
Two? Just one bud, but that's going to change in about a week.
avatar
Jesse "Burst"
Admin

Posts : 1424
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-01-02
Age : 27
Location : TN

View user profile http://www.fsxthunderbirds.net

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  Duke on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:42 pm

FSXTB_#1_"Burst" wrote:
I understand. Now worries, It looks great perhaps you should use that to plan a Air show with both the FSX Blue Angels and the FSX Thunderbirds. However, that wouldn't really work. Cause the Thunderbirds are short of two team members.
Two? Just one bud, but that's going to change in about a week.

I think hes calling out the live streamer, Which in my experiences is very useful but not essential.
avatar
Duke

Posts : 782
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-01-03
Age : 28
Location : texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  Air_Chief_Marshall on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 am

Duke wrote:
FSXTB_#1_"Burst" wrote:
I understand. Now worries, It looks great perhaps you should use that to plan a Air show with both the FSX Blue Angels and the FSX Thunderbirds. However, that wouldn't really work. Cause the Thunderbirds are short of two team members.
Two? Just one bud, but that's going to change in about a week.

I think hes calling out the live streamer, Which in my experiences is very useful but not essential.

Ok. 1 Flight Position.
avatar
Air_Chief_Marshall

Posts : 251
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.darwinflyingschoolvirtual.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Little Photoshop

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Flight Sims :: Media

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum