Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fsx Red Arrows needs one more pilot for a full team

4 posters

Go down

Fsx Red Arrows needs one more pilot for a full team Empty Fsx Red Arrows needs one more pilot for a full team

Post  Jamie "Boomer" Dodson Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:24 am

Dear, All pilots
Fsx Red Arrows Are Looking for one Pilot to full Red 5 which are New pilots or experience pilots for the 2010 display season. In an Fsx Red Arrows pilot you have to be respect to other FSX teams and the Pilots and staff on the team.
All you need is to know how to formation and stay close to the team.
To join go to www.fsxvirtualredarrows.webs.com/recruitment.htm and fill an Application Form and send it to fsxredarrows@live.co.uk
Fsx Red Arrows needs one more pilot for a full team Skysimhawk-2

hope to hear from New pilots and experience pilots.

From Fsx Red Arrows
Jamie
Jamie "Boomer" Dodson

Back to top Go down

Fsx Red Arrows needs one more pilot for a full team Empty Re: Fsx Red Arrows needs one more pilot for a full team

Post  Jamie "Boomer" Dodson Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:43 am

please try and join we need one more pilot then everybody can see us fly at airshows.
Jamie
Jamie "Boomer" Dodson

Back to top Go down

Fsx Red Arrows needs one more pilot for a full team Empty Re: Fsx Red Arrows needs one more pilot for a full team

Post  FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:45 am

Well when only one Pilot is missing...fly without him for the first time. With the time new Pilots will come Wink But it needs much time Dodson.
FSXBA70 #4
FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT"

Back to top Go down

Post  Air_Chief_Marshall Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:11 am

Mike wrote:Well when only one Pilot is missing...fly without him for the first time. With the time new Pilots will come Wink But it needs much time Dodson.

Dodson,

Firstly, I this is just some advice that I am willing to share with you. If you have four very dedicated pilots, then why not train them up so they can 'be role models' to knew pilots. So on, they carry this 'knowledge' from one to another.

Good luck, with it. Really looking forward to seeing this Team in action!
Air_Chief_Marshall
Air_Chief_Marshall

http://www.darwinflyingschoolvirtual.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie "Boomer" Dodson Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 am

Mike wrote:Well when only one Pilot is missing...fly without him for the first time. With the time new Pilots will come Wink But it needs much time Dodson.

All i was just saying thats allwe need and just asking if abody wants to join
Jamie
Jamie "Boomer" Dodson

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:58 am

Congrats FSX Red Arrows, looking forward to see you guys in air shows, and even videos. You guys have been up for a while now, and i agree with Hey Air_Chief_Marshall, you should start training you team now, and get them used to the whole Red Arrows show, so when the new pilot comes along you guys will be all set to go. I understand how you wanna wait to get all the pilots to train them all at once, but you need to get them use to the formations and stuff now.

Hope this helps Dodson..

Good Luck FSX Red Arrows
FSXTB_CC#1_
FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker"

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Sorry when i wrote in some other way, but i meant the same as AirChiefMarshall.
But i think the Reds are 9 Pilots or? If yes you should train 6 Pilots to so called "Show Pilots" which can demonstrate all what the team stands for Wink
FSXBA70 #4
FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT"

Back to top Go down

Post  Air_Chief_Marshall Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:57 pm

FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" wrote:Congrats FSX Red Arrows, looking forward to see you guys in air shows, and even videos. You guys have been up for a while now, and i agree with Hey Air_Chief_Marshall, you should start training you team now, and get them used to the whole Red Arrows show, so when the new pilot comes along you guys will be all set to go. I understand how you wanna wait to get all the pilots to train them all at once, but you need to get them use to the formations and stuff now.

Hope this helps Dodson..

Good Luck FSX Red Arrows

Thanks for supporting my point. I agree with your point stating that 'IT is so difficult to train everyone up at once'. You need to have some people that can display as 'role models'. This will be quite beneficial over a long/short period of time. Very Happy
Air_Chief_Marshall
Air_Chief_Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Air_Chief_Marshall Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Mike wrote:Sorry when i wrote in some other way, but i meant the same as AirChiefMarshall.
But i think the Reds are 9 Pilots or? If yes you should train 6 Pilots to so called "Show Pilots" which can demonstrate all what the team stands for Wink

Ok. At the moment I'm working on a Demo Team. I have recruited two wing man (on a 6 man team). So I train up #2, #3 till there at a standard that I can work with.

After that I recruit my slot pilot. So he can learn from myself and my two wingman. He is usually the 'quickest' to learn, cause he can see everything in front of him.

After that I will add one more additional person. This is usually the Leading Soloist, so that once he gets the whole 'idea'. After he get's the whole 'idea' he can spend sometime with the Opposing while I work with my Left Wing, Right Wing and my Slot. The method of learning that I am explaining is 'independent'. If you have someone else but the lead teaching I can guarantee you. Many Benefits such as: Developing a stronger relationship within the Team etc

Get the Idea?
Air_Chief_Marshall
Air_Chief_Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down