Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSX-StrikeR

5 posters

Go down

FSX-StrikeR Empty FSX-StrikeR

Post  FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" Fri May 08, 2009 11:20 am

Hi
I want to present you our team.
The FSX-StrikerZ.
Here is our story:
The FSX-StrikerZ are a fan based group of enthussiastic flight simulation pilots, who try to be the best among the formationed flight sim community.
The Story

One day in the afternoon, A.K(Leader) were in a German Server. He was flying the Extra 300S, with other foreign Pilots. They were actually three guys, flying around.

Less than an half hour later, a young Voice came out of A.K's speakers. It was Fabian, who also flew an Extra 300S, and were just testing his new Acceleration Expansion Pack. Less than five minutes past after Fabian(Co-Leader) and A.K became friends, they decided to create a private team.

So, the four guys were flying around in Germany, with a very great satisfaction. At the next day, A.K and Fabian decided to fly with the F/A 18 Blue Angels, because the Formation inspired them more and more. But Sadly, the other two german pilots didnt share their satisfaction about Formations with F/A18's. They prefered the Extra 300S, so they splitted up.

At least, A.K and Fabian were alone, but happy with their F/A18's. Fabian were and he is still going to a boarding school. So he were only active at the weekends. While Fabian was in the School, A.K were flying in an other Server with his F/A 18, and saw an other Blue Angels Jet. He sent that Person, who were named in gamespy: "BlueAngel1427" a Private Message, and found out that he also speaks German. That Person is "Markus", shortly called "Mike".

He was flying some approaches at a carrier, were i took him on board of our young Team.

So, they were 3 Pilots. Like the destiny determined our ways, i saw Yasin, a good old mate.
I asked him about the Acceleration Pack and all the Add ons wich he need to Join us. Full of happyness he agreed and was ready to fly!

Serkan joined our Team at last, he is our youngest member and also a mate. He found to us through Yasin, or better to say, we found each other!

We had some other Members till now, like Chris, Leeroy, Hendrik, Marvin etc.Today we are about 10 active Members.

Its changing alot, so it wont bring us anywhere if i would refresh this Story everytime Wink !
visit our forum http://fsx-strikerz.com/forums/index.php and our new website http://www.fsx-strikerz.com/!!

Then see you in the sky

Mike

Last edited by FSXSTR_#3_"Mike" on Fri May 22, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
FSXBA70 #4
FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT"

Back to top Go down

FSX-StrikeR Empty Re:

Post  Axel Fri May 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Hope all goes well.. Very Happy

Axel

Back to top Go down

FSX-StrikeR Empty Re: FSX-StrikeR

Post  FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" Sat May 09, 2009 10:39 am

thanks.
We allready fly some little airshows for a german forum but that isnt really good for us (we think like that).
Because it feels like it is a training because all other teams can´t fly with their planes and we allready the best their.
So we are already here now and hope that we get a good chance to show our tricks in a "real" airshow with other good teams like Thunderbirds, Flying Dukes and BlueAngels Cool

Mike
FSXBA70 #4
FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT"

Back to top Go down

FSX-StrikeR Empty Nice Job Guys

Post  FSXREDBULL#1_Vapor Wed May 20, 2009 10:21 am

We need more fsx teams Thanks alot guys.
FSXREDBULL#1_Vapor
FSXREDBULL#1_Vapor

http://www.fsxredbullaerobaticteam.page.tl

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" Wed May 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Thanks man Exclamation
Now we´ve a new forum.
Check it out on our website!!
FSXBA70 #4
FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT"

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 am

So guys.... some infos about our team.

The FSX-StrikerZ are gone................
But the StrikerZ( we dont thinking of changing our name only without FSX) are now on the stage.
We switched our simulator cuz we only had problems with FSX and i had/have the biggest ones my FPS are only 10-15 with the F-18 so i cant fly and the others have similare problems.
So now we are flying on Lock On.
But the whole is on vaction at the moment. So the most members dont know that we changed the sim.
We changed our sim cuz Lock On is more realistic etc i think the Falcons tell more about how Lock On is.
So hope that we see you, the FSX-Thunderbirds and all the other FSX-Teams sometime in Lock On.
If not you can watch us in sometime on our live stream.

Cya

Mike
FSXBA70 #4
FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse "Burst" Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 am

Mike,

Sorry that your team couldn't be creative on Flight Simulator, but best of wishes to you on Lock On. Even though there is a billion teams on there already Laughing . Hope to hear from your team soon, and we'll also check your Live Stream too!
Jesse
Jesse "Burst"
Admin

http://www.fsxthunderbirds.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:43 am

Best Of Luck To You Guys!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see yall in VFAT
FSXTB_CC#1_
FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker"

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT" Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:35 am

Thank you Burst, thank you Viper.
We are very sorry about that we give up our FSX project but with such problems nobody can fly. Sad
Yeah we hope to get a part of the VFAT, but first we must search new members.
At the moment only #1, #2 and #3(me) have Lock On.
Maybe we only make a 4 men team but we dont know yet. First we all go on vaction.
Ill write infos here about the team etc.
Ill contact you all when the Live Stream is up Very Happy
So see you in the virtuel sky.

Mike
FSXBA70 #4
FSXBA70 #4 "GhosT"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum