Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North west tac demo team

2 posters

Go down

North west tac demo team Empty North west tac demo team

Post  Dynamic Productions Pres Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 pm

hello, My name is Erik, I am the founder of the northwest tac demo team. we are a team out of McChord AFB(Joint Base), i have recruited FSXDD_#2_"Cougar" to fly as my f-86 demo pilot. i fly the F-14 Tomcat demo. we are strong partners with the FSX Dynamic duo. we are in the process of creating a website but are also working hard on flying. if you have any regards to our team Email:northwesttacdemo@gmail.com

Thank you,Erik "X-ray"
Dynamic Productions Pres
Dynamic Productions Pres

Back to top Go down

North west tac demo team Empty Re: North west tac demo team

Post  skyblazer3 Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:27 am

Northwest Tac demo wrote: i have recruited FSXDD_#2_"Cougar" to fly as my f-86 demo pilot.

"

Lucky SOB... I can't seem to recruit anyone to be my F-86 demo pilot..... Sad

Sounds like a cool project man, what do you plan on doing exactly? Is it a retro demonstration team? Something like a Bob Hoover act? What kind of research have you done into the F-86 and it's characteristics/ the kinds of performances that TAC did with the aircraft historically?

I assume that this must be a historic organization since TAC no longer exists. Hope you've done your research! Let me know if you need any help with the F-86 or with your research.... I've been flying the F-86 for close to 1,000 hours now and I've got some contacts who used to be Sabre pilots in the 1950s.

Cheers,

Garner
skyblazer3
skyblazer3

http://FsxSkyblazers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamic Productions Pres Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 am

skyblazer3 wrote:
Northwest Tac demo wrote: i have recruited FSXDD_#2_"Cougar" to fly as my f-86 demo pilot.

"

Lucky SOB... I can't seem to recruit anyone to be my F-86 demo pilot..... Sad

Sounds like a cool project man, what do you plan on doing exactly? Is it a retro demonstration team? Something like a Bob Hoover act? What kind of research have you done into the F-86 and it's characteristics/ the kinds of performances that TAC did with the aircraft historically?

I assume that this must be a historic organization since TAC no longer exists. Hope you've done your research! Let me know if you need any help with the F-86 or with your research.... I've been flying the F-86 for close to 1,000 hours now and I've got some contacts who used to be Sabre pilots in the 1950s.

Cheers,

Garner
the tac meant to be tactical but our goal is to make a sucess full demo with each plane doing a historic fly by with the other before the next demo. and i recruited cougar because me and him are pretty close friends but if we need help with the f-86 we will ask
Dynamic Productions Pres
Dynamic Productions Pres

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamic Productions Pres Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Website is up but under Constrution, http://www.wix.com/northwesttacdemo/F-86-F-14-Demo
Dynamic Productions Pres
Dynamic Productions Pres

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down