Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Post for Andrew "Boss", Brandon "Viper", Christopher "Yahoo" and Cory "Glue"

4 posters

Go down

A Post for Andrew "Boss", Brandon "Viper", Christopher "Yahoo" and Cory "Glue" Empty A Post for Andrew "Boss", Brandon "Viper", Christopher "Yahoo" and Cory "Glue"

Post  Fierce Tue May 25, 2010 7:39 pm

I was researching, Its been one Year since the Diamondbacks had been started, The portal that got me into this platform, I just wanted to remind everyone of what we were;

A Post for Andrew "Boss", Brandon "Viper", Christopher "Yahoo" and Cory "Glue" 2009-7-15_9-46-3-547

Boy, It sucks how people can change and turn their backs in only one year..
Fierce
Fierce

http://www.fsx-diamondbacks.com

Back to top Go down

A Post for Andrew "Boss", Brandon "Viper", Christopher "Yahoo" and Cory "Glue" Empty Re: A Post for Andrew "Boss", Brandon "Viper", Christopher "Yahoo" and Cory "Glue"

Post  fly_by_nite Tue May 25, 2010 10:51 pm

I'll just leave this here.....

A Post for Andrew "Boss", Brandon "Viper", Christopher "Yahoo" and Cory "Glue" 39407711164f4a85c32a

Nice vid tho. A Post for Andrew "Boss", Brandon "Viper", Christopher "Yahoo" and Cory "Glue" Winking0007
fly_by_nite
fly_by_nite

Back to top Go down

A Post for Andrew "Boss", Brandon "Viper", Christopher "Yahoo" and Cory "Glue" Empty Re: A Post for Andrew "Boss", Brandon "Viper", Christopher "Yahoo" and Cory "Glue"

Post  FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" Wed May 26, 2010 8:24 am

I gotta admit that was some good times back then, but us turning our back Robert? Robert after you join the LOMAC world, and after Boss helped you out you turned your back on him, and took credit for Boss's work.
FSXTB_CC#1_
FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fierce Wed May 26, 2010 8:44 am

Think whatever youde like their Viper.
Fierce
Fierce

http://www.fsx-diamondbacks.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Grab Wed May 26, 2010 5:05 pm

FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" wrote:I gotta admit that was some good times back then, but us turning our back Robert? Robert after you join the LOMAC world, and after Boss helped you out you turned your back on him, and took credit for Boss's work.

Being on the outside looking in on that situation, I would say there was plenty of fault and back turning to go around.
Grab
Grab

http://virtualblueangels.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum