Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stepping down

+4
fly_by_nite
Duke
Fierce
Jesse "Burst"
8 posters

Go down

Stepping down Empty Stepping down

Post  Jesse "Burst" Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Flight Sim friends,

For the past three years I've been the Commander of the FSX Thunderbirds, and oh has it been great. I can't describe how this team changed my life and made it greater. Now It's time for me to step down on my position since I have not yet accomplished things that I need to do. I make sure of myself that I let you all know that I am indeed NOT leaving the team, just stepping down on a position that consists of a great Leader, and that being said I am afraid I might not be a great one with the things I'm dealing with at the moment. I'm stepping down on the position of #1 and moving to #7. Thunderbird #7 is the teams Operations Officer, and I find myself making it a great one for this team. I will be on as much as possible and still be a friend to everyone here. Best wishes & God Bless!

Lt Col. Burst
- Thunderbird #7 Wink
Jesse
Jesse "Burst"
Admin

http://www.fsxthunderbirds.net

Back to top Go down

Stepping down Empty Re: Stepping down

Post  Fierce Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:32 pm

What are you going to do about a replacement? Applications, or do you already have a person in mind?
Fierce
Fierce

http://www.fsx-diamondbacks.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Fierce wrote:What are you going to do about a replacement? Applications, or do you already have a person in mind?

I think that's what the main discussion is between there team at the moment. All we can do is wait and no I don't think your gonna be a candidate Laughing
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fierce Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Nah, Im not one to lead big ole 12 man teams; Im more of a fourman max lead.
Fierce
Fierce

http://www.fsx-diamondbacks.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fly_by_nite Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Is this why the Alaska show got cancelled?
fly_by_nite
fly_by_nite

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 pm

fly_by_nite wrote:Is this why the Alaska show got cancelled?

Si.
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:08 am

The show got postponed because, who ever is the next lead for our team, thats ALOT of training that gotta be done at our home base back at Nellis AFB. The new lead gotta learn the High show, and Low, and all the calls.
FSXTB_CC#1_
FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker"

Back to top Go down

Post  fly_by_nite Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:38 am

Hmmmm, well I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but do you really think they'll be able to find a new lead and have him/her trained quick enough to do a July show?

I suppose they can recruit from within, but even then that's a big transition to make and you lose a wingman.

I don't know why Jesse stepped down, but I wish he had stayed long enough to do one final show together.
fly_by_nite
fly_by_nite

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXTB_#8_"Wildcat" Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:47 am

All questions will be answered in the next week. We have not yet had a chance to talk about this as a team, but everybody is coming up with their own ideas.

FBN he's just too busy to practice or do much of anything right now. Had he done a last show it wouldve been another low show.
FSXTB_#8_
FSXTB_#8_"Wildcat"
Admin

http://www.fsxthunderbird.net

Back to top Go down

Post  skyblazer3 Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 am

Sounds like a chance for a ground-crew member to step up and fly lead! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Seriously though, you guys have a rough road ahead of you if you choose to preserve the team. Good luck in whatever decisions you make. I'd hate to be in that meeting.

Sympathetic,

Garner
skyblazer3
skyblazer3

http://FsxSkyblazers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:48 am

I'm going to be in the meeting it's going to be rough Shocked. Well i don't know if it is, but i can tell you, i would lead for the FSX Thunderbirds, but i'm going to need alot of training. I know most of the calls, but idk. Very Happy We will see what happens..
FSXTB_CC#1_
FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker"

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 pm

FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" wrote:I'm going to be in the meeting it's going to be rough Shocked. Well i don't know if it is, but i can tell you, i would lead for the FSX Thunderbirds, but i'm going to need alot of training. I know most of the calls, but idk. Very Happy We will see what happens..

No offense viper but for the number of years I've know you I know your strengths and weaknesses. Leading is a weakness but you are a gifted formation pilot. It takes certain qualities to become a lead and I know the Thunderbirds will choose a person who possesses those qualities. Good luck guys in finding your new man. Like Garner said its a long road but there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. You just have to pull the Little green guy away from it Very Happy.
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  RED3|Redeye Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Well Walker I know that you can do It! I think you would be a great leader!! Just keep practising!! best wishes RedEye
RED3|Redeye
RED3|Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum