Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSX Silver Falcons

5 posters

Go down

FSX Silver Falcons Empty FSX Silver Falcons

Post  FSXSF_1_Scout Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Hello everyone,

The FSX Silver Falcons are still looking for a Left wing for out 2010 airshow team, we are also looking for people that can host a session for the team as well, if someone could help with that, it would be wonderful! We are also looking for someone to live stream for our Airshow on July 10th 2010. We fly the F-16c out of Seymore Johnson AFB in central NC USA. If you want to learn more about our team feel free to contact me at any of the following

Email: fsxsf@hotmail.com
fourms: www.fsxsilverfalcons.lefora.com

Thank you all very much for anything you can contribute to the growth of our team Smile

FSXSF_1_Scout
Dustin "Scout" Wallace
FSXSF_1_Scout
FSXSF_1_Scout

Back to top Go down

FSX Silver Falcons Empty Re: FSX Silver Falcons

Post  Fierce Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:56 am

I must say; just from personal experience; finding a left wing in my opinion is the most difficult job in the formation; and thus; the hardest spot to fill; now, once again; these are just my observations; there not stated facts or anything. But I know i had one hoot of a time finding a left wing. (thanks Boss and Yahoo??).
Fierce
Fierce

http://www.fsx-diamondbacks.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:54 am

Fierce wrote:I must say; just from personal experience; finding a left wing in my opinion is the most difficult job in the formation; and thus; the hardest spot to fill; now, once again; these are just my observations; there not stated facts or anything. But I know i had one hoot of a time finding a left wing. (thanks Boss and Yahoo??).

That depends on who your looking at, I still think right wing is the hardest to find.
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fierce Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Duke wrote:
Fierce wrote:I must say; just from personal experience; finding a left wing in my opinion is the most difficult job in the formation; and thus; the hardest spot to fill; now, once again; these are just my observations; there not stated facts or anything. But I know i had one hoot of a time finding a left wing. (thanks Boss and Yahoo??).

That depends on who your looking at, I still think right wing is the hardest to find.

I swear I think your the most opposite character ever from me
Fierce
Fierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Fierce wrote:
Duke wrote:

I swear I think your the most opposite character ever from me

It was my experience that Right wing was the hardest to find. The easiest was slot.
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fierce Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Well, I agree with you on the slot part..
Fierce
Fierce

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXHM_#2_"Viper" Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:37 am

I actuley think right wing is the easiest position to fly once you get use to it. I fly on the right wing of Duke, and i'm still learning, but it's pretty fun to fly on the wing, all though i use to fly slot along time ago with the FSX Flying Dukes.
FSXHM_#2_
FSXHM_#2_"Viper"

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 pm

It's honestly just a matter of opinion and who comes along with the opinion you want them to have.
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXTB_#8_"Wildcat" Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Give you guys a little fact about the human perception. Generally people take which side they want to be on by their dominant hand. If you are right handed you generally will have a easier time flying on the left wing, and vice versa. It's kind of like you feel more comfortable with something near your dominant hand. Like if you were walking next to somebody and you are right handed you would feel more comfortable with them walking on your right. This not to say that you cant fly the other side, just that it would be easier for you to fly this way.
FSXTB_#8_
FSXTB_#8_"Wildcat"
Admin

http://www.fsxthunderbird.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Well that makes sense. Honestly I fly best on the position I've flown for a few weeks. I'm trained in all positions of a formation. (Aka I spent more time than I'd like to admit flying and learning formation in different positions) For me it goes like this. Lead comes naturally but I have to have time to settle into the aircraft. Both wing positions I need maybe a week of flying them and I'll settle in and stick on the wing. Slot is just easy lol. Lead solo requires a little more time settling into the aircraft and work with an opposing. Opposing just requires a good lead solo with a good sense of timing. In other words I have spent way to much time on my hobby.
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fierce Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Them; according to Wild kitty; I must of run into a bunch of left handed peeps!
Fierce
Fierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down