Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers!

+6
Fierce
FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker"
skyblazer3
fly_by_nite
Duke
[Ysflight]-Mustang
10 posters

Go down

Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Empty Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers!

Post  [Ysflight]-Mustang Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:37 am

the fsx vipers are switching to ysflight Very Happy
[Ysflight]-Mustang
[Ysflight]-Mustang

Back to top Go down

Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Empty Re: Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers!

Post  Duke Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:52 am

Good luck guys! Can't wait to see. Very Happy
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Empty Re: Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers!

Post  fly_by_nite Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:32 pm

YS Flight:

Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Ys

Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! 800px-Ysflight_blueimpulse_over_newta

Are you sure?
fly_by_nite
fly_by_nite

Back to top Go down

Post  skyblazer3 Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 pm

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING???

Why would you switch from FSX to YS Flight? Are those graphics from a flight simulator or my car's GPS?

I would rather fly with my settings all the way to low than fly YS Flight.
I would rather fly FS2002 models with no gauges than fly YS Flight.
I would rather fly on FSX's Gamespy using a server in outer Mongolia than fly formation on YS Flight.

Why are you doing this to your organization and your pilots? If you have problems with formation flying in FSX -- then solve them inside of FSX. You are going down a dangerous road.

Garner
skyblazers.org
skyblazer3
skyblazer3

http://FsxSkyblazers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:56 pm

skyblazer3 wrote:YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING???

Why would you switch from FSX to YS Flight? Are those graphics from a flight simulator or my car's GPS?

I would rather fly with my settings all the way to low than fly YS Flight.
I would rather fly FS2002 models with no gauges than fly YS Flight.
I would rather fly on FSX's Gamespy using a server in outer Mongolia than fly formation on YS Flight.

Why are you doing this to your organization and your pilots? If you have problems with formation flying in FSX -- then solve them inside of FSX. You are going down a dangerous road.

Garner
skyblazers.org

It doesn't matter what simulator you would wanna be on. I think it's a cool idea, it's something to look forward into Virtual Air Shows.
FSXTB_CC#1_
FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker"

Back to top Go down

Post  Fierce Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Well; we all know that Fierce's opinion needs to be heard,,,

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt there no real "Multi-Player" in the game? I mean, there is no real way to fly multi-player like you would in fsx?

Im not gunna be a bad-*banned* because Garner already did that Laughing

Well, I wish you best of luck in a field that (in my opinion) isn't that versed with air show teams...
Fierce
Fierce

http://www.fsx-diamondbacks.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Fierce wrote:Well; we all know that Fierce's opinion needs to be heard,,,

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt there no real "Multi-Player" in the game? I mean, there is no real way to fly multi-player like you would in fsx?

Im not gunna be a bad-*banned* because Garner already did that Laughing

Well, I wish you best of luck in a field that (in my opinion) isn't that versed with air show teams...

Yes there actually is a multiplayer.
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  skyblazer3 Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:27 pm

I thought of a few more things I would rather do than fly on that "fly by nite" arcade game:

I would rather fly formation on FSX with the keys of my keyboard than fly YS Flight.
I would rather lead a team of 10 year olds on FSX than fly on YS Flight.
I would rather fly FSX on a 8 inch netbook screen than fly YS Flight.

You'll stand here and listen to all the ridiculous things I would rather do than fly on that 1985 arcade game.

Garner
skyblazer3
skyblazer3

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:50 pm

skyblazer3 wrote:
I would rather lead a team of 10 year olds on FSX than fly on YS Flight.

Oh wow you must hate that game. 10 year olds! Shocked
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post  Grab Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 pm

If I were serious, wanted to stay in the Viper and Lockon was out of the question I would consider YS Flight.

It's net-code wasn't written by apes and actually functions well. Why try and make a game that wasn't designed to do formation aerobatics do formation aerobatics? It's like weight lifting, you do very well then you plateau, at which point you need to change something in the routine to start making gains again.
Grab
Grab

http://virtualblueangels.net

Back to top Go down

Post  YS.Solo Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Being a former FSX user i am more active in YS, Fly By Night has posted some very degrading photos of YS. The Graphics aren't All high Depth and and Picture perfect, The Simplicity of teh Sim itself allows for easy use for basically anyone, and with the help of addons the Game itself can show off a bit of eye candy. I could not help but to stand up for my Main flight sim, Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Form_b10
Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Form10

Hornet, I, and a well know YS member have performed these formations, Ys can get very realistic depending on the aircraft and the Person Originally designing the .Dat file [Manages how the Aircraft perform's in different conditions and also Flight dynamics. Also YS is a Flight sim built totally from the ground up by one man with a VERY Open field for 3rd party mods, Graphics dont make the game the game play it provides is what determines all

Last edited by YS.Solo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

YS.Solo

Back to top Go down

Post  USNAC_Cherokee Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 pm

YS.Solo wrote:Being a former FSX user i am more active in YS, Fly By Night has posted some very degrading photos of YS, i could not help but to stand up for my Main flight sim, Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Form_b10
Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Form10

Hornet, I, and a well know YS member have performed these formations, Ys can get very realistic depending on the aircraft and the Person Originally designing the .Dat file [Manages how the Aircraft perform's in different conditions and also Flight dynamics and also YS is a Flight sim built totally from the ground up by one man with a VERY Open field for 3rd party mods, Graphics dont make the game the game play it provides is what determines all
Well said Sam, Nice pics chosen too, and I couldn't agree more, I use FSX and YS and of the two, YS remains my favorite, its easier to fly in, Formation wise, you can dogfight in it, carrier landings you dont get thrown over if your going a little fast. That is why YS remains my favorite
USNAC_Cherokee
USNAC_Cherokee

http://fsxvipers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  [Ysflight]-Mustang Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 am

skyblazer3 wrote:
1 pilot not pilots. 2 hornet and i thought abought this. guys this is probably the coolest FREE thing in the world!
i also have a handfull of pilots who don't have fsx. they can easily get ysflight. it is easier to find pilots its easier to train them. Cool
[Ysflight]-Mustang
[Ysflight]-Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post  Fierce Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 am

Wow... I wonder if they even make 8" screens....

Well hey "Kev", you can try to break new ground I suppose Smile

YS-Vfat?????

O-boy

Heres a random Picture of Spongebob, Enjoy

Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Walmart_spongebob_happy_place
Fierce
Fierce

Back to top Go down

Post  fly_by_nite Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 am

Well, to each their own.

But I'd rather listen to Garner sing his entire repertoire of fighter pilot songs....

I'd rather ask Fierce to tell us his thoughts on McDonalds....

I'd rather let Wildcat saw me in half for one of his magic shows...

....than play YS Flight Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Winking0007

Last edited by fly_by_nite on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
fly_by_nite
fly_by_nite

Back to top Go down

Post  skyblazer3 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 am

To the defectors,

You guys can have it your own ignorant way, but going back to the graphics of 1980 is not my cup of tea. Net coding is a bugaboo. Those who fly on arcade games like lockon and ys flight, and IL2 like to go on and on about net coding, but the fact is that FSX (if you know how to set it up) is very stable. I admit that out of the box FSX is not the most stable platform for formation flight, but if you understand how this simulator works you can do wonderful things in formation without any lag.

You guys who leave this simulator to go back to the stone-age of lomac and ys flight are free to do so, but I know that you aren't doing this because it is a sound decision -- but rather, because your formation flying is weak (and perhaps you are weak pilots) who can not handle the real world procedures of SIDS, STARS, and PARs available in this flight simulator. To illustrate this point, I'd like to point out that commercial versions of FSX are used for flight training by both pilots and ATC -- I don't think we can say the same about YS flight or LOMAC. The grass isn't greener on the other side. Again, I'd like to suggest that if you have problems flying formation in a real simulator, that you fix them in this simulator instead of running away to play arcade games.

Garner
World's Greatest Virtual Fighter Pilot

p.s.

I suspect that when you fail to impress on YS flight you will be telling me that Wings Over Europe or Red Baron 3D have better net coding..... hahaha.
skyblazer3
skyblazer3

Back to top Go down

Post  Fierce Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 am

fly_by_nite wrote:

I'd rather ask Fierce to tell us his thoughts on McDonalds....

Does.. Does this mean I start?

OMG, were to begin!

Well, Lets start with this A- Whole

Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! 513524982_dfce8c0a32_o
Fierce
Fierce

Back to top Go down

Post  skyblazer3 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 am

Why fly with this:

Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! 0

When you could fly with this:

Fsx Vipers Now The The YsFlight Vipers! Attachment

Don't tell me that you want to fly formation without payware quality addons, or that you can't afford the $20 for FSX. Formation flying has never been a poor-man's hobby. The same hold true on the computer. If you can't afford the graphics cards, the CPU, the controllers, etc..... then you should find a new hobby.

Garner
WGVFP
skyblazer3
skyblazer3

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXTB_#8_"Wildcat" Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 am

fly_by_nite wrote:I'd rather let Wildcat saw me in half for one of his magic shows...

LOL FBN that made me laugh so hard for some reason
FSXTB_#8_
FSXTB_#8_"Wildcat"
Admin

http://www.fsxthunderbird.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fierce Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 am

FSXTB_#8_"Wildcat" wrote:
fly_by_nite wrote:I'd rather let Wildcat saw me in half for one of his magic shows...

LOL FBN that made me laugh so hard for some reason

Kinky!
Fierce
Fierce

Back to top Go down

Post  USNAC_Cherokee Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:13 pm

skyblazer3 wrote:

because your formation flying is weak (and perhaps you are weak pilots) who can not handle the real world procedures of SIDS, STARS, and PARs available in this flight simulator.
You know, Im not even gonna say a word, Im not getting banned
USNAC_Cherokee
USNAC_Cherokee

http://fsxvipers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  FSXTB_#8_"Wildcat" Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 pm

post is locked until further notice (nobody is getting in trouble)

check back later for it to be unlocked
FSXTB_#8_
FSXTB_#8_"Wildcat"
Admin

http://www.fsxthunderbird.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down