Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you use a ATI Radeon 3200 to run acceleration?

3 posters

Go down

Can you use a ATI Radeon 3200 to run acceleration? Empty Can you use a ATI Radeon 3200 to run acceleration?

Post  [Ysflight]-Mustang Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:06 am

hey im back again. im thinking about buying this computer in my price range. and i was wondering if an ATI Radeon 3200 could run acceleration, and if it doesn't im just going to upgrade to a better graphics card. and guys please don't say stuff like "if you were a sierious gamer you would buy (something way out of my pric range)" and please don't make fun of me for being on a budget. this isn't my only hobby
and my other hobbies are extreemly expensive too. i just bought a new guitar an new amp. and my dad cant help cause he just bought a car!
[Ysflight]-Mustang
[Ysflight]-Mustang

Back to top Go down

Can you use a ATI Radeon 3200 to run acceleration? Empty Re: Can you use a ATI Radeon 3200 to run acceleration?

Post  Merlin216 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:51 am

Thats pretty close to what my laptop has. I have a 31, 32, or 3300 but its also a mobile graphics card. Im not sure if its that much different honestly. . I can look around more when I get home. I know my Nvidia 8600gts ran it, thats a cheap card too under a hundred. What kinda of computer are you looking at?

Merlin216
Merlin216

http://www.FSXThunderbirds.net

Back to top Go down

Can you use a ATI Radeon 3200 to run acceleration? Empty well i was going to buy.........

Post  [Ysflight]-Mustang Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:22 pm

i was going to buy this good computer but i found a way to go cheaper. i use xp right now so i was going to get win 7, the intel i core i7 processor, a new mobo, and an nvidia geforce 8600 gt graphics card.
[Ysflight]-Mustang
[Ysflight]-Mustang

Back to top Go down

Can you use a ATI Radeon 3200 to run acceleration? Empty Re: Can you use a ATI Radeon 3200 to run acceleration?

Post  clay Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:20 pm

[Ysflight]-Mustang wrote:i was going to buy this good computer but i found a way to go cheaper. i use xp right now so i was going to get win 7, the intel i core i7 processor, a new mobo, and an nvidia geforce 8600 gt graphics card.
Do that, that sounds alot better and anyways FSX doesn't run off of your Graphics card....and by the way Accel. will run on any thing that it supports (look on the back of the box).
clay
clay

http://www.wix.com/clayestes/Fighting-Falcon-Films

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum