Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New FSX Vulcan idea

2 posters

Go down

New FSX Vulcan idea Empty New FSX Vulcan idea

Post  VirtualVulcanXH558 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 am

hey guys

i came up with this little idea i want to do with my fsx vulcan display. Basically what i am now doing is adding a new site to my page for more photos of vulcan however these photos wont just be of vulcan, i plan to have pictures of me flying vulcan with other fsx demos, solos and teams. I want to do this basically to get vulcan out there, also it would be a nice addition to both my website and the fsx community and if the team/solo flying with me wanted to they could use the images aswell or take their own.

I have already planned to do this with the fsx diamondbacks and the fsx firestorm. Obviously i would like a lot more than this. If anyone would like to fly with Vulcan xh558, for images or even a video please contact me, i know it will be great for both of us my skype is topgunpilot16 im willing to fly with almost any solo demonstration or fsx team.
It would be better if you had the iris vulcan already but if not i can give you a freeware replica, its not too bad but its not nearly as good lol but i will take the images unless you have the vulcan then you can take them and do what you wish with them

look forward to hearing from you
Sammy FSX Vulcan XH558 display team

www.virtualvulcanxh558.tk

VirtualVulcanXH558

Back to top Go down

New FSX Vulcan idea Empty Re: New FSX Vulcan idea

Post  Virtual 62nd Airlift Wing Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:22 pm

thats a not abd idea there. i would think you would get more site traffic and publicity along with other teams having the same pleasure. smart idea

Virtual 62nd Airlift Wing

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum