Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 FSX Thunderbirds (The Return Of The FSX Thunderbirds)

5 posters

Go down

2012 FSX Thunderbirds (The Return Of The FSX Thunderbirds) Empty 2012 FSX Thunderbirds (The Return Of The FSX Thunderbirds)

Post  Vapor216 Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:12 am

Happy Holidays everyone. As you may know, I am the NEW Flight Lead/Commander of the FSX Thunderbirds (Thunderbird 1), and I'm pleased to speak with you guys about the return of the FSX Thunderbirds. We had alot of people asking if we we're flying again and the answer is YES. We've been down for almost a year for personal reasons and now the team is starting to reunite. Our goal is to rebuild this team and make it as authenic as the actual ambassadors in blue. From flying the exact routine, and playing the exact music from the whole show, To flying to show to show from our home base Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, NV we strive for perfection, and professionalism. We like to take our time to thank you for your time and this is Thunderbird 1, siging off. Thunderbirds, Lets Run Em Up!

Last edited by FSXTB_#1_"Vapor" on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Vapor216
Vapor216

Back to top Go down

2012 FSX Thunderbirds (The Return Of The FSX Thunderbirds) Empty Re: 2012 FSX Thunderbirds (The Return Of The FSX Thunderbirds)

Post  FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 am

Welcome to the team "Boss". Looking forward in spending the season with you.
FSXTB_CC#1_
FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker"

Back to top Go down

2012 FSX Thunderbirds (The Return Of The FSX Thunderbirds) Empty Re: 2012 FSX Thunderbirds (The Return Of The FSX Thunderbirds)

Post  RED3|Redeye Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Finally, I've been waiting months for this! Very Happy

Anyway, hope you guys are having a great 2012 season and you do have full support from me! Just hit me up Vapor if there's something.. Wink

Your old friend Redeye!
RED3|Redeye
RED3|Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post  RED|Seb Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Congratz guys, it´s gonna be awesome to see you guys in the sky again and wish you many good luck! Smile

Best wishes flt. Sebastian "Seb" Jansson

RED|Seb

Back to top Go down

Post  sonicshaker5 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:26 pm

thank you for that im all in. Can someone give me a step by step process to get back to our server

sonicshaker5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down