Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

150 Sqn Display Team

3 posters

Go down

150 Sqn Display Team Empty 150 Sqn Display Team

Post  Jamie "Boomer" Dodson Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:17 am

hi i am the flight lead and owner of 150 Sqn display Team we have all pilots if you want to see our website it is

www.fsx150sqndisplayteam.webs.com

From 150|lead
Jamie
Jamie "Boomer" Dodson

Back to top Go down

150 Sqn Display Team Empty FSX TEAMS

Post  TB ADMIN Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:33 am

You guys have a good looking web site and I would like to talk to you some more about this air show you talked to me about. This looks like a good team for the air show that we are looking at doing. Like I said to you last knight we are still in training mode and working hard to get ready for the demonstrations for the near future. We should expect that all the teams involved with this huge undertaking of a live air show make an effort to contact all partys involved. So far we have you 150 squadron display team, FSX Blue Angels, FSX Thunderbirds, FSX Red Arrows, FSX "Roulettes", and a few other teams that are prospects at the moment. This is not the final team list but its a listing of teams that have contacted us and the FSX Blue Angels to make this air show happen. I hope all of you are working hard and would like to see more private invites to look at what you are all doing. I expect to see profesionality in all teams that are working on this monumental task at hand. I would ask that all teams who are expecting to be looked at contact myself or Jim from the Blue Angels to start tryouts. I am also asking that each team chose someone as a leader to contact me so we can have a conference on skype or team speak to talk about ideas on how to make this all happen. Ex who is going to take the live steaming video and so on and so on. There are alot of things that need to be talked about and I think now is a time to look things over. Show time is coming hopefully by mid summer, late summer something like that. Thank you. Your friend FSXTB_#4_FOXY.
TB ADMIN
TB ADMIN
Admin

https://fsxthunderbirds.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

150 Sqn Display Team Empty Re: 150 Sqn Display Team

Post  FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker" Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Best of luck for u guys and i like the website
FSXTB_CC#1_
FSXTB_CC#1_"Walker"

Back to top Go down

150 Sqn Display Team Empty Re: 150 Sqn Display Team