Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Aerostars Recruiting!

Go down

Virtual Aerostars Recruiting! Empty Virtual Aerostars Recruiting!

Post  FSXVirtualAerostar1 Orion Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Hello,
My name is Zach "Orion" Hoffmann, from the Official FSX Demonstration team "Virtual Aerostars". We are currently in our practice phase, as we just became endorsed by the Aerostars last week. We "lost" our lead pilot, we honestly have no idea where he went, so I stepped in and became lead. I was the Right Wing, as my signature will show. We have Repainted Replica's of the Yak-52, With our sponsors on it, and we are getting a free teamspeak from our sponsor Quadfiber.com . We Are very good at precision breaks, and staying in formation without AutoPilot.
Recruiting: We need 2 people, one to fill our right wing, and one to trail us taking video, and photo's of our practice's and performances. Here are descriptions of those rolls-
Right wing: Self-explanatory. Must be able to hold tight formations on the lead, know basic aerobatic terms, and have some sort of yolk or joystick. Must also be over the age of 15, with exceptions if you are mature.

Photographer: Must have a powerful computer to support high detail landscapes and scenery, along with details on the planes. Must be able to record with smooth frames, and a quality shot product.
If you are interested, Please reply to this post, and i will PM you my E-mail information. Thanks for reading, and happy flying!
FSXVirtualAerostar1 Orion
FSXVirtualAerostar1 Orion

Back to top Go down