Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRAVO ZULU THUNDERBIRDS!

2 posters

Go down

BRAVO ZULU THUNDERBIRDS! Empty BRAVO ZULU THUNDERBIRDS!

Post  skyblazer3 Thu May 06, 2010 2:06 am

Dear Viper Pukes,

I just wanted to congratulate you all on a wonderful show this last Sunday. Your training and professionalism shone through in an outstanding performance of simulated airmanship. I can honestly say that this last show was better than the last few that I've seen. Kevin and Jon continue to match each others position to the point that I hardly noticed them throughout the performance. The diamond was a fantastic success in it's appearance and timing. Bravo Zulu to lead for his timing in the flight path. The solos were also impressive in their timing and the execution of their maneuvers.

I took a few notes during the show which I thought I would share, I'm sure it's all things you've covered in debrief. #4 and #6 had a slight porpoise at times, but it was minimal. Thiago seemed to have some lag issues, but he managed them well and I only noticed him really fighting it on two occasions. The second Delta pass was very solid; almost like a still frame. Thiago did an excellent job rejoining into the Delta after the break/cross. In the Delta, it looked like Lead was ratcheting his roll-outs too much, but that might just be an issue with the Live Stream -- it didn't seem to bother the wingmen. Finally, Your AI sound-set was very impressive and added a lot of depth to the performance. Kudos to your maintenance officer.

Taken in it's entirety, this was a fantastic performance. It is evident that the pilots in the squadron are really working together well. Sierra Hotel, Bravo Zulu!

Sabre Puke,

Garner
skyblazer3
skyblazer3

http://FsxSkyblazers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

BRAVO ZULU THUNDERBIRDS! Empty Re: BRAVO ZULU THUNDERBIRDS!

Post  fly_by_nite Thu May 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Does that make me a piper puke?

Also: Down with Sierra Echo!
fly_by_nite
fly_by_nite

Back to top Go down