Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Falcons

2 posters

Go down

Virtual Falcons Empty Virtual Falcons

Post  VF_#1|Diko Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:02 am

Hello to all of you,

I would like to introduce "The Virtual Falcons" to you. We are not a FSX-Team, we use LockOn:Flaming Cliffs for formation flying. Our first public show was on VFAT 2008 with some thousand spectators via internet (on the linked website you can also watch a stream of our 2008 show-unfortunaly with the sound and mod problems the cameraman had).
We also fly the F-16, a custom made model for LockOn exclusively made for our team. Find out more about us by clicking on my signatur wich will lead you to our website.
Here you can watch a small video we made together with the "Virtual Red Arrows".
Greets,
VF_#1|Diko

P.S.: I´m German, so sorry for my bad English.
VF_#1|Diko
VF_#1|Diko

Back to top Go down

Virtual Falcons Empty Re: Virtual Falcons

Post  Jesse "Burst" Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:26 pm

The video between your team and the VRA was a flawless performance a very exciting film to watch, you guys looked like you had a blast flying with each other. I would also like to compliment your team on the wonderful job you did with your F-16's repaint, absolutely gorgeous!! I know you boys are on Lomac, but welcome to the FSX Thunderbirds forums!
Jesse
Jesse "Burst"
Admin

http://www.fsxthunderbirds.net

Back to top Go down

Post  VF_#1|Diko Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 pm

you guys looked like you had a blast flying with each other.
It was the first time that the VRA & VF flew togehter Very Happy

I would also like to compliment your team on the wonderful job you did with your F-16's repaint
Thank you, it´s not only a repaint, two guys from the VRA made us a complete new 3d-Model with some unique animations. For the paint we have another guy in the netherlands who provide us with updates for our skins for nearly 2 years now.

I know you boys are on Lomac, but welcome to the FSX Thunderbirds forums!
Thanks for that, some of us are also flying FSX but not as a organised team. Of course you all are always welcome in our forum and community.
VF_#1|Diko
VF_#1|Diko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse "Burst" Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Of course you all are always welcome in our forum and community.
Will do, thanks!
Jesse
Jesse "Burst"
Admin

http://www.fsxthunderbirds.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down